Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Been busy.

It has been awhile since I have had a chance to post. Since my last post I attended the NYComicon and learned a good deal. I also met several great people including Joe Bluhm. I purchased a caricature from him which I will post soon (Thanks Joe!). If you are not familiar with his work you should rectify that. As soon as I have more time I will post a more complete description of my trip there.

I have also become a member of the NCN and purchased a Wacom Cintiq (review on it's way)

I have been playing around with my Cintiq and Sketchbook pro when I haven't been working on a couple of commissions. Here is a sketch I did of a coworker:


I will have more pictures to show soon of what I have been working on.

1 comment:

vhpayes@yahoo.com said...

Cool, Can't wait to see the caricature you got and to read your review of the cintiq.