Monday, December 1, 2008

Better Obama

Obama
I started a new Obama caricature today. I am trying a new digital painting technique borrowed from Joe Bluhm I have been watching a lot of his YouTube videos lately. This one is coming a long much faster than my prior work has. I will probably incorporate some of my usual techniques into this one do come up with my own way. I have also been working on various other projects such as one of the cast of Monk. I will post some of that when I have something more on it.

I am going to be going through and organizing this blog better in the near future. At least I want to hopefully I actually get around to doing it. I have a habit of wanting to do more things than I actually ever get around to doing. Unless there is immediate money involved than I can bang something out pretty damn quick.

No comments: